Thursday, October 17, 2013

Jenna's Graduation

Yes I graduated from college. I know this happened a while ago, but I just found the pictures that my sister Shantel sent to me. I wanted to at least have them on the blog so I can find them again some day, and print them out when I print this blog out as a book.

I received my bachelors in Health Science with a Public Health Emphasis. I am so grateful for the help I received from my parents while going to school. My family came up to celebrate and come to my commencement. It was so nice. We played games and ate some delicous food. My last semester of college I took a class where you had to run a restaurant. I made my family my favorite wrap that we sold in the restaurant. It was really fun. It was an all around good day. Here are the pictures that my sister sent me.






2 comments:

  1. YAY for graduating! We were all so proud of you Jenna! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. My exact comment was going to be "Yay for graduating! I'm so proud of you." Apparently Melissa and I think alike. I love you so much and am so glad that we were able to come celebrate with you.

    ReplyDelete