Sunday, September 30, 2018

September 2018

Camille- This month Camille has been crafting like crazy. She loves to create things. I am so interested to see if that will be apart of her career when she is older, or if she will just love doing crafts. This month she has made an airplane, robot, snow globe, many plans for a tree house, and countless drawings. She has made masks out of paper, and done some paintings. She really just loves crafting and creating things.

This year was the first year she has been in the primary program at church. She was so sweet and did a great job! Her line to say was, "After Jesus Christ and His apostles died, gospel truths were lost." She said it perfectly and was amazing. She sang the songs great too. We practiced a lot of the songs at home, and it paid off. She is just the sweetest girl and we love her so much.

Jason- The last little while Jason has been extra clingy to me. It has been nice to be so loved, but hard because he only wants me. Getting him to go to bed without crying has never really been an issue, but it has been harder recently. I hope he grows out of it and maybe it is just a little transitional thing.

The other day in church Jason said, "Dad, I like your blue cape." He was talking about Kevin's tie. It was so funny to me. He is just a funny little boy and we love him so much.


Sadie- This little girl is growing so fast. She is almost rolling over already and by the end of the month I wouldn't be surprised if she is rolling over. She can get her whole bottom half to be rolled, but is just stuck on her arm a little bit. If I put her down on the ground she almost instantly tries rolling over. It makes her a little frustrated that she can't do it. Update- she is rolling over now. She is pretty much awesome.

She has also started to laugh a little. Oh my it is so precious. Getting her to laugh little giggles is worth all of the silly faces and funny noises I have to make to get one. It just lights my day up to hear her laugh.

Kevin- How did we get so old? Kevin is now 30, which means now I feel like I am 30...even though I am still 28. Celebrating Kevin was such fun and I can't wait to see what our 30's bring us.

Kevin bought another semi truck for Four Falls. It is pretty much amazing (at least that is what Kevin says.) I just really am hoping that he enjoys trucking and it takes care of our family.

Jenna- This month I was able to watch Shantel's kids for her as a present for her birthday. Kevin and I didn't have great communication, so he actually ended up being gone for a portion of the time I was watching the kids and so I had 6 kids under 6 that I was watching. I thought I was going to die, but in reality it was wonderful. When Lydia, Austin, and Caleb left I felt like something was missing. The house was too quiet. I enjoyed having them here.

I am trying to find out who I am. I feel like I haven't had an opinion on a lot of things my whole life. I just go with the flow. But I am trying to think for myself and find out what I really like in life. I have found out that I like the Aussie Burger at Ruth's Diner. It has  lettuce, tomato, red onion, grated beet root, grilled pineapple, cheddar cheese, chipotle mayo and an over easy egg, on toasted ciabatta roll. It was delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment