Friday, August 10, 2018

Rock Park

We did it! We got out of the house! Well we have been out of the house before this to the grocery store and to Camille's swimming lessons and such, but we haven't been to a park yet. When we found out that we would be having a baby in June I was excited because I thought that would mean we would be able to be outside all summer still. When Camille and Jason were born both in the middle of winter, we didn't leave the house hardly ever because it was SO cold and it was rampant flu and RSV season. So we just stayed home, which I think was hard on me mentally. So i was extra excited about having Sadie in the summer. Well, come to find out the middle of summer is just slightly better than the middle of winter. You cannot take a swaddled baby into 90-100 degree weather. It would just be torture for the little baby. But we finally took her out to a park and played for a little while.


Camille and Jason had so much fun. I really need to take them out more. We went to this park that was a bunch of rocks to climb on. I think they would have liked it better if they were a little older, at least Jason anyway. Camille seemed to be pretty good climbing on everything. But I would help Jason climb up and he would jump into my arms. He thought it was pretty wonderful. I really love spending time with my kiddos.

I am hoping to hit up a couple more parks before the end of summer. And hopefully as Sadie gets a little older we will be able to do more and more. I love being able to stay home with these kiddos and spend my time with them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment