Saturday, August 11, 2018

Grandma and Grandpa Walkers House

Shantel and her kids came up this last weekend and we headed up to Morgan. It was a nice little day away. We got there and the kids went out and picked all the ripe produce from the garden. They picked so many strawberries and peas, some raspberries and zucchini, and even a couple of carrots that they were not supposed to pick. One thing that we really love about Grandma and Grandpa Walker's house is the garden. It was so fun to be up there with Shantel and her kids and my parents. 


My dad pruned the tree a little big so that the kids could climb in it and they loved it. I didn't get a picture of Camille, but here is a cute picture of Jason climbing in this tree. 



A couple weeks ago we went up and canned some beets with Grandpa Walker. We only got 4 pints, but we did it. It makes me happy that my kids get a little experience in a garden. 


I love my parents and love being so close to them that we can go up and do some of these things. Family is the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment