Wednesday, October 2, 2019

The Play Station

We were invited by Lala to go to a place in Cedar Rapids called the Play Station. It was like an indoor jungle gym, and it was having $1 day so we jumped on the opportunity to try it out and went. I am so glad that we did. I was worried about so many things (I am a worrier by nature, and I don 't see that changing soon, but I have tried to still do things even though I am worried.

I was worried that Jason wouldn't know how to play with friends. Whenever we go do something we always have Camille with us. Camille and Jason play great together, and they invite all who are around them to come play. But this was the first time doing something like this with just Jason. He did great! I don't know what I was worried about. He and Ronan went and ran and played and jumped for a couple of hours. It was the perfect thing for them.

They had imagined the whole play area as their house, they had a kitchen and a bedroom. It was fun to see their imaginations going.

Even Sadie loved playing there. They had an area for little kids, but she almost liked the big area just as much as the little area.

I am so glad we have friends who think of us and are so kind to invite us places.








No comments:

Post a Comment