Friday, October 4, 2019

Niabi Zoo

My Friend Lala said that the Zoo was having a free day, and she invited us to go with her. It was about an hour away, and my cautious self was a little worried, but the kids did great (as always) and we had a lot of fun. The weather was beautiful and the zoo wasn't even busy for a free day! 

We drove over to the zoo which was actually in Illinois, and got there right about lunch time. We sat in the car and ate our packed lunches, then headed into the zoo. 

It was the perfect sized zoo, not too big, and not too small, just right! They had giraffes and lions, a koi pond and monkeys. They had the reptile house, and even a small aquarium exhibit. I was glad that we went out and had a little bit of fun on such a nice day. I love doing things with my sweet kids. 











No comments:

Post a Comment