Monday, October 7, 2019

Sass Family Farm

To get into the Halloween Spirit we went to the Sass Family Farm with our friends the Rogers. It is a free little farm about 10 miles away and the kids loved it. There was a bounce house, and pumpkins to choose from. They had toys to play with and animals to see. It was fun to be able to spend some times with some friends at a new place. I am loving getting to see new places and experience new things out here in Iowa.  I wish that I was better at blogging, and didn't get so far behind, but this is as good as it gets for this post. I just want my kids to know that I love them, and enjoy exploring the world with them. Seeing the world through their eyes makes the world a better place to be living. Love you all! 














No comments:

Post a Comment