Saturday, September 21, 2019

Keivn's 31st Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEV!! I always love celebrating Kevin. And this year was a fun, laid back birthday celebration. Kevin has been so busy recently, and gone all the time it feels like. So for Kevin's birthday (which he was amazingly home for) we did nothing at all. Doing nothing at all was kind of hard for me, I felt like we should do something to celebrate, but this is really what Kevin wanted. We watched shows all day, hung out in our pajamas, and ate a lot of delicious food. We watched Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Cars, and Up with the kids, then when they went to bed we watched the new live action Aladdin. It was a lot of fun. We ate omelettes for breakfast, Johnny Carinos Bow Tie Festival Pasta for Lunch, and a Beef Roast with Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus for Dinner. It was so much food. Like way too much food. I am currently halfway into the next week and we are still eating leftovers!

This year for Kevin's birthday he got some treats from his Parents, dress socks and Hickory Farms from my parents, and tickets to see Brian Regan from me.

Kev, I love you so much. I think you are wonderful and I am so glad I was able to celebrate your birthday with you. I hope that this next year is better than last year, and that your 30's turn out to be awesome. Happy Birthday! I hope you felt loved and celebrated today.


No comments:

Post a Comment