Saturday, October 12, 2019

Silly Sadie Update

I feel like I haven't written any updates on how much Sadie has grown in a while, but oh has she grown. She mostly makes me laugh most of the time, and is so sweet (with a little fire in her soul).

She isn't really talking, but the one thing she does say is Mama. Although she doesn't just nicely and sweetly say mama. She will only yell it at the top of her lungs "MAMA!!!!!!" It makes me laugh, but I am looking forward to when she starts talking to me.
                                                   
Sadie is getting really good at finding her body parts. She especially loves to find her belly button. Sometimes I will ask her where he belly button is when she is in a onesie, and she can't pull her shirt up and it is so funny. She just keeps pulling and pulling on her shirt looking for her belly button. It is precious.

A not so precious thing that Sadie does is sticks her finger up her nose. It is her happy calm spot. She just loves having her finger in her nose. Hopefully someday we can get that to stop, but for now it is going full force.
                                                   

Right not Sadie is 16 months old, and she is not really talking at all besides the mama. She just grunts and points at things. Amazingly, we communicate pretty well and I know what she wants most of the time.
                                                  
Sadie currently can hardly be pried off of me. She isn't really snuggling as much as she was, but she just likes to be held...All The Time! It is exhausting, but I secretly like having her tagging along. She makes life better.
                                                     
I have never had a child love coloring at such a young age. She loves it. She will sit and color little lines for a long time. She likes pens and markers the most. She doesn't really love crayons, which is unfortunate because she will color on walls and floor and her legs. Pretty much anywhere. She is starting to learn to only color on paper, but until then I need to keep a magic eraser close by.

                                         
She also has been my first child who just really loves sweets more than anything. She knows what the good stuff looks like, and she wants it. Hopefully I can get her to start liking more fruits and vegetables!
                    
Sadie, I mostly want to write and say that we love you so much! You make our lives better, and I can't wait to see what interests you develop as you grow older! You are amazing, and so sweet! Love you forever sweet girl!



















No comments:

Post a Comment