Saturday, February 2, 2019

Tree House Museum

Diane and her family came down to drop her Mother-in-law off at the airport, and since they were down they decided to go to the Children's Tree House Museum for MaKyla's birthday. They invited us to go with them and it was a blast. We met up with them around 1. Finding a parking spot was really tricky. But I felt very proud of myself when I parallel parked behind the building. I am not the best parallel parking person because it can be difficult, but I did it. Camille and Jason just loved seeing their cousins and going around to each exhibit. We even went into the creating center and made a ground hog that popped up in the grass for Groundhog day. The Tree House Museum is kind of a hard place to go to with someone, because one kid wants to play with the trains, and another in the firetruck. But it was still fun to see them and chat with them a little bit. I love being close to family. That will be changing here in a little bit, and we are trying to take advantage of all family things until then.














No comments:

Post a Comment