Saturday, February 2, 2019

Home Depot Heart Boxes


For the first time ever we went and did one of the Home Depot workshops and it was so fun! They made little secret heart boxes and the kids loved it. Kevin was cleaning the church so he wasn't able to come, but we still had fun. Sadie was a trooper and just hung out in the stroller and was as happy as could be while I helped Camille and Jason. It would have been better if Kevin had been there because I kept forgetting to glue the wood before hammering. He would have remembered to do those types of things. Mostly, it is a good thing I am a mom and not a construction worker. I don't think that the houses I built would keep standing. Mostly we just had a lot of fun. We are looking forwards to March's workshop already. I am grateful for companies and communities that put on free events so that we can attend and do some fun things without spending extra money. PS. I have the cutest and sweetest kids. Look how adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment