Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Shantel's Visit

So we are most likely moving soon. Probably sooner than later. So Shantel and I have been trying to think of all the reasons to get together before we move. We decided to have a fun little Valentine's Day Sleepover with the cousins at our house. So Shantel came up and it was wonderful. The kids played, did a little sleeping, and played some more. They built an HQ, played spies, jumped off the window seat onto the bed, ran around, and had so much fun together. We ate popcorn and treats, heart shaped pancakes, and heart shaped pizza. We all just had a great time together.

The really impressive thing about this weekend happened while all the other things were going on. Shantel (who is 21 weeks pregnant with a girl!!!) was so kind and helped me go through all of our old baby clothes and throw away the old, super dirty, used, ugly clothes that I was just packing around from house to house. Now we don't have to move it all the way out to Iowa. It took probably 12 full hours to go through everything, but now we have only good cute things to take with us. My theme song during this was "You Just Got Konmari-ed" by the Holderness Family. Look it up on YouTube. It will be worth your time. Thank you Shantel for coming up and doing my dishes even though you are the pregnant one and helping me downsize and go through all of the things I don't need. I love you and am so grateful for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment