Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Camille- 11 months

Next month it will be a year. I don't know how it went so fast. This last month has been my favorite month so far. I say that every month, but this one has been extremely fun. Camille is starting to play with us and understand us a little better. We will play the "I'm gonna get you" game and it is so funny. She will start running away, and she will try to run faster then her little legs can go, then she falls over and she tries to get back up but she just keeps falling down because she is so excited. It is so so cute.


Another game we have been playing recently is "where is your...?" game. I will say, where is your pacifier? And then she will go and find it. The item has to be in the room, where if she turns around then she can see it, but it is still so fun. She can find her pacifier, dog, bear, ball, and hat. It is so funny. When I ask her where something is, she puts her hand up like she is saying,"I dunno", but then she starts looking for the item.

Another couple things that Camille is really great at doing is clapping her hands, sticking out her tongue, give a high five, waving hello and goodbye, blowing through her mouth and scrunching her nose. All of them are so cute. Camille just started clapping her hands this month. Now when she is really excited she has a way to express it and she claps her hands. Every night when Kevin comes home from work she hears the door open and she starts clapping her hands and running towards the door. It is too cute.

She give high fives now. Not always, but fairly consistently. It is fun to see her learn and grow. She has been waving hello and goodbye for a little while. She is really good at doing it to Kevin, but when we are out and about I will tell her to say hello or goodbye and she doesn't do it until we have already left. She has a delayed reaction. I feel like she is trying to decide if that person is coming with us, or if they are leaving. Then once they are actually gone, then she will wave goodbye to them. It makes me laugh.

My new favorite thing that she does is blows through her mouth. I was whistling one day, and she started blowing through her mouth. She looks so cute while she is doing it. It makes me just want to hug and kiss her. It is so cute.
I found Camille like this one morning. I have no idea how it happened. 
She is just so active. She loves to walk and run everywhere and she is into everything. The other day I came into Kevin's office and somehow she had opened the pen drawer in Kevin's desk and pulled out the paper clips and had them all over the floor. I don't even know how she reached them. She has also learned how to open Kevin's desk drawers. She loves to open them, and throw all the papers and cords everywhere. Kevin really loves all of his stuff thrown everywhere.

Camille loves to read. We read books all day long. Unfortunately for Camille,her favorite books don't really have words,so I just make up what is going on. I am sure it can't be too interesting. She loves to pull all the books off the book case and look at all the pictures.

She is an amazing little girl and she makes us so happy Love you Camille.


No comments:

Post a Comment