Saturday, October 11, 2014

Walker Annual Pumpkin Carving

Halloween is one of my most favorite holidays. This year Camille and I ended up at Shantel and David's house .We had to pick up pumpkins from Walmart earlier that day. I am excited for next year when we have a garden. It will be so nice not to have to buy pumpkins. Anyway, we picked up some pumpkins and headed to Shantel's house. Every year we eat soup and carve our pumpkins. This year was no exception. One new thing did happen this year. My dad got an awesome pumpkin gutter. You hook it up to a drill and just scrape it all out. It was so nice because that is sometimes the worst part about carving pumpkins. It was really fun.

I carved one for Camille and one for me. Camille's had one tooth, because at that time Camille only had one tooth.

After carving Camille's I started on mine. I tried to do an awesome Spiderman pumpkin. I just looked at it and tried to carve it but it really didn't work. In fact it was probably the worst pumpkin I have ever made. In the end, it just turned out to be a big frowning face. I didn't even take a picture of it. I am so lame. Next year will be better.


It was such a nice night. I love spending time with family. Happy Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment