Thursday, October 16, 2014

Camille 9 months

*None of these pictures correspond to the paragraphs written, but these are the pictures we have at 9 months so enjoy!*

Yes, Camille has officially been out in this world as long as she was in my tummy. I feel like these 9 months with her out here went a lot faster than when I was pregnant. She has been learning and growing like crazy this month. I have some little notes of what I wanted to write about Camille this month, and I feel like they are all outdated. I must have put them down at the start of the month. We started out with her crawling. She has been crawling for a little while, but sometimes she will be crawling and then see something she wants and she will start to super crawl. It is so funny and cute. She just speeds up to get where she wants.

She has been creeping along the couches and on the walls. She just loves to walk. She will walk if she is holding our hands, and if we get tired (because lets be honest, it hurts your back to bend down that long) and try to have her sit down she will just cry. She just wants to be walking so badly. She has a little walker type toy that she loves. She will walk with it until it hits a wall, and then she will try and turn it around to get unstuck. Usually I just change her position so she will walk some more until she hits a wall. On her 9 month birthday she started taking her first real steps.By next month she will be a professional walker. She is just one crazy girl wanting to learn and be grow.


She has been sleeping pretty good. Usually she wakes up once at like 5 AM, and I think she would go back to sleep without eating, but I give in and go feed her usually because if I feed her at 5, then she will sleep until 8. I am going to start trying to be better at having her practice actually sleeping through the night. I think this Mommy is ready for some more sleep.


Camille is just the cutest girl. She loves to hold things in her mouth and crawl around with them. She has a little lotion tube that she will just stick in there and hold it in her mouth.

She is really good at eating. We have been sort of doing some baby led weaning, so she eats what is on our plates. I want her to have a balanced food group though, so I will feed her some baby puree along with pieces of our food. She like grown up food better, but I want to make sure she is getting enough vegetables and fruit.I guess she is getting enough though. At her 9 month check up she was in the 50th percentile for weight, 75th percentile for height, and 90th percentile for head circumference.

We just love our little Camille so much. She is so special and brings such a joy into our house. Love you Camille!

1 comment: