Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fun Four

1. We got a washer and dryer. I have been wanting one since we moved in, and we finally got some. I am so grateful I am not going to have to go to the laundry mat in the middle of winter with Camille. That really would be miserable for me. This summer has not been too bad because we put the luandry in, and we go walk around outside or inside Walmart which is across the parking lot. In winter it would be a pain. When we went to pick up the washer and dryer, we found this street. Isn't it awesome? We are kind of sad that we have already bought a house, or else we would build on this street. But it is okay because we really love our house.

2. This year we were blessed to recieve some tomatoes (when I say some, I mean a ton of tomatoes) from Kevin's mom and from some neighbors. They were delicious. I ate some for snacks with just salt,but we had too many. We decided to make some homemade salsa. We have tried several times to make homemade salsa through our marriage, but it has never turned out very well. This time was no exception. It is always fun to make things with Kevin, but hopefully someday we can put our tomatoes to good use and not just make diced tomatoes with peppers and onions.

3. Kevin was able to go motorbiking recently. I am always so happy when he can go. This year he has been working like a crazy man. He is such a good provider for our family. He had a day off though so he and his brother Michael went on a ride. He said it was one of the most fun rides they had done for a while. I saw some pictures and the mountain they were on was practically straight up and down. It was a very hard and technical ride, but it looked beautiful.

4. Shaylee came down to play. I love when she does. We went out to lunch at Rusios. It was actually really delicious. It is a soup, sandwich and salad place. It was fun to just talk and enjoy lunch with her and Camille. It is always nice to have a friend to just talk to and not be worried what they think about you. I now just need to figure out a way to convince her to stay up in Idaho when she is finished with school instead of moving back to Utah.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a washer and dryer! It will seriously change your life. I'm super excited for you. Also, I must be growing up because the thought of fresh tomato salsa makes my mouth water. It sounds so good! I'm sorry your attempts weren't completely successful. Oh, and yay for Shaylee!

    ReplyDelete