Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Camille 8 months


Can you believe that Camille is 8 months old? I hardly can. I also cannot believe how interactive she is. She is such a character. She is always doing silly things. She puts her pacifier in her mouth wrong so she can chew on it. It is so funny. We play the "I'm gonna getcha" game. She will crawl away, and when I go to get her, she crawls even faster. It is super cute.

Camille is pulling herself up on everything. She can stand up when she pulls herself up on something that is like 3 inches tall. She just loves to stand up. She will pull herself up on things that are taller than her, and she will start doing a pull up so she can see over them. She can climb up a couple of stairs. She has a little musical chair, and she loves to climb up on it and stand straight up on it. Goodness is scares me.

Camille  really is so cute. She is starting to make this clicking sound. I think she is copying us giving kissing sounds, but she just clicks her tongue. At least I pretend that is what she is doing. It is so cute. She is also buzzing her lips a ton. It is really drooly, but funny. Sometimes when I am feeding her she will buzz her lips, then we have sweet potatoes everywhere.

Camille is pretty much sleeping through the night. It is wonderful. She goes to sleep around 7:30, then I dream feed her at 10, then she sleeps until 4-5. I think that she would sleep longer, but if I feed her at 5 then she will sleep until 8. But if I don't, then I think she would wake up earlier, so I feed her so I can get a couple extra hours.

The other day while Camille was taking her nap, she woke up and started crying. I went up to get her and I found both of her pacifiers were thrown out of her little crib. This happened a couple of times. It was so funny. She was sad because she didn't have her pacifier, but she had thrown them out. She is a silly girl. She hasn't done it since.

We are down to 2 naps a day. I think I like having the two naps a day better than three, as long as she take good naps. It is nice to have a little time with her where we can go out and I don't feel stressed about getting home immediately so I can put her back down for a nap.

She really is so smart and so precious. We love this little girl so much. Even though she is getting into more things, it just makes me smile to see her learning and growing. We love you Camille.



2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! It's crazy how busy they are at this age, and definitely scary as a mom haha. Claire has already had a few falls from pulling herself up on to anything she can. I think we've entered the age of bumps and bruises... that supposedly only gets worse in toddlerhood :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the picture with her pacifier in side ways is so adorable! She is such a goofball, I love that she is starting to get more of a personality. :)

    ReplyDelete