Saturday, July 5, 2014

Finishing the Garage

Kevin had half the day off this last week, and he didn't want to be lazy with me, so we started to finish the garage. We went to Home Depot to find what we needed. While we were there I put Camille in the cart seat for the first time ever! She hated it. We got everything and headed home. Camille went down for a nap and we started working hard. We put up insulation and plastic on top of that. Then we put up some sheet rock. We were able to put up quite a bit before Camille woke up from her nap. Camille was a trooper though. She came down and sat in her stroller with us and was happy for the most part.

I love working on our home with Kevin. He is such an amazing man. I am glad that we can do this by ourselves and not have to hire people all the time. He is such a handy man, and I am a great helper that isn't very strong but makes sure we have good food to eat after.

No comments:

Post a Comment