Friday, January 10, 2014

The Last Movie

Tonight we decided to go to a movie. This might be the last movie that we are able to go to for a while. We went to the movie The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. We both thought that it was so cute, and pretty funny. There are a couple of really funny parts. We really enjoyed it.

One of the reasons we went to the movie (and even got popcorn) was hoping that I would go into labor. We still have 7 days until Baby Haderlie is due, but honestly, she could come at any time. The reason we were hoping that I would go into labor is because when my sister Shantel was pregnant with Lydia, she and David went to a movie that night and got popcorn, and when they came back Shantel started going into Labor.

I learned tonight that a similar thing happened with my Mom with Shantel. My Mom and Dad went to a movie, and the next day my Mom started going into labor.

I am hoping that it runs in the family and that tonight or tomorrow I will start going into labor. I don't expect it to happen, but it really would be awesome if it did happen.

If I start to go into labor I will update this post, but as of now, the movie and popcorn haven't really done anything for me. Too bad! But it was a really fun night to spend with Kevin.

No comments:

Post a Comment