Thursday, December 12, 2013

Family Pictures

A while ago Kevin and I went and got Family Pictures. Kevin feels like we have been taking pictures none stop. Which is probably true, but we need to document our lives right? Plus since we live in the Rexburg area, there are many photography majors that need to build their portfolio, so we have gotten everything for free. It is awesome. We liked this photographer a lot more than the last one we got pictures from. She was so nice and personable. We went to a paintball field out in the middle of no where, and I think the pictures turned out pretty great. Here are some of our favorites. 









4 comments:

  1. Oh Jen! I love them so much. They turned out so cute! And good for you getting so many pictures taken. I wish that we could more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them. I need to find a photographer that will take pictures of us for free! I hate having to pay for everything! You look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish they had students here! That is so nice you were able to have pictures done!! Your baby bump is adorable.

    ReplyDelete