Saturday, December 14, 2013

Baby Showers

December was a pretty busy month, and inside all of that chaos my sister and my sister-in-law both hosted a baby shower for me. One was in Idaho Falls and the other was in Morgan. It was so thoughtful of them to host the baby shower especially at a time of the month that is crazy for everyone.

On December 7th we had the baby shower in Idaho Falls. This mostly consisted of Kevin's side of the family. It was so kind to get so much support from his side of the family. A lot of his aunts and cousins came. Charity had put together some delicious sandwiches and side items. We ate a little lunch, then played some games. She had everyone write a little advice to me, which I am so grateful for, and we read some of those. Shannon put together a "How well do you know Jenna's Pregnancy" type game. It was really funny because most of the people there I do not talk to on a regular basis, so some of their answers were funny. Then everyone had to guess how big I was. They passed around some ribbon and they had to cut off how big a round I was, then they measured with the real sized ribbon.

It was such a fun day to spend with family, and it was so thoughtful of Charity to host this for me. I am so grateful for the people in my life that care about me and my little baby. (I even had a special chair decorated by my nephews)


On December 14th I went down to Morgan and my sister Shantel hosted a baby shower for me. This shower was mostly my side of the family, and some of my best friends from high school came.

It was so nice of everyone to travel down and come support me. We had some little snacks and chatted with everyone. We played a cute little game for name choices for the little baby, and she had everyone write little notes to me that she will send for the first several weeks of being a mom.

I am so grateful for the family that is here to support me and my choice to become a mom. It was so fun to have these parties and celebrate the life that is coming into this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment