Friday, November 1, 2013

Haderlie Halloween Party

This last Saturday we were able to go down to Logan and celebrate Kevin's mom's birthday. We started our trip down to Logan in the mid afternoon. We got to Logan and went and got some Aggie's Ice Cream. My sweet sister-in-law Shannon gave me a gift certificate for the ice cream, and we figured we probably wouldn't be back down to Logan for a while so we got it. I got the "True Aggie" flavor, which was vanilla ice cream with chocolate hearts filled with a raspberry filling and had a raspberry swirl. It was very very delicious. Kevin got the 'Blue Mint" flavor. That is a classic, but it is super delicious!


After ice cream we went to Jenny's house (Kevin's sister), and changed into our costumes. I forgot to mention that this party for Kevin's Mom was a dress up Halloween party. Our nieces and nephews were so funny when we got to Jenny's house. They were all dressed up awesomely. We had a pirate (with a super legit costume), a man in disguise, a tinker bell, a gypsy, and a cute little lady bug. Kevin and I dressed up as a construction worker and his sign. Very cliche, but it was fast and fun!


The party consisted of homemade root beer and chili and chips with tons of desserts. Pat (Kevin's mom) read a fun Halloween story that had some musical instruments involved . Diane wrote this story for Pat's music class she is teaching. It is so cute and fun!

After the story we talked and ate and caught up with everyone. Everyone had to travel home, so it didn't last too late into the night. We were the last people to leave Steven's house. It was really fun and we enjoyed seeing the Haderlie family (especially since Diane and Steve traveled over from Minnesota to visit!) 

3 comments:

  1. I love your costume! I didn't dress up :( but you look so cute! I am glad you have pictures on this post :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I'm so glad that you dressed up. I love that you got some yummy Aggie Ice Cream. I just love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are just too cute! I love catching up on your blog, Jenna!

    ReplyDelete