Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Five- Maternity Clothes, YW Yoga, and Ultrasounds

1. This past week I went and got some maternity clothes. Well I really was shopping for birthday presents for Kevin and my sister Shantel, but I ended up getting semi distracted. I am really enjoying them. I am lucky because I tend to like baggy shirts, so most of my clothes have fitted me for a long time, since they had room for me to grow. Anyway, I went to Ross, which growing up I didn't love shopping there because I felt like you had to look around forever to find one good piece of clothing, and I felt like most of the styles that they carry are very punkish. But I went in to the maternity section and they had such cute clothes. I got two very cute shirts which are so comfortable. I also got a pair of maternity pants. They are so cute and comfortable. I have found a new love for maternity pants.

2. Remember how I am in the Young Women's now? I just love it so much. In the last couple week the girls started school. So for an activity we had a stress free night where we learned how to not stress and we did some yoga. I love yoga, and I haven't done it in a long time. We were able to have someone who teaches yoga professionally. It was so fun.

3. School started this week for Kevin. He has been home almost everyday and he has been home every night. It has been wonderful. I am grateful that i have a husband who works so hard to provide for our family, but also makes sure that he spends some time with me each week. He is so wonderful. Everyday i cannot believe how blessed I am, and I just realize how much I love him every day.

4. On Wednesday we had our 22 week check up. At the check up the doctor did a little ultra sound to double check the gender. He said it was still a girl. We seriously are so excited! As we were leaving Kevin said, "I think it is a boy." It made me laugh so hard! He thinks he saw something on the ultra sound, even though the doctor said twice that it is a girl. I guess we will see when it comes out.

5.Tomorrow is Kevin's birthday. We are going to do a little celebration. Kevin and I are different. I love big celebrations, and Kevin likes it to be smaller. But tomorrow we are going out to dinner. Even though he doesn't love to celebrate it, I am so grateful he was born. He will be 25 this year. Side note, last year during Kevin's Birthday I was enrolled in a cake decorating class. So I made him a cake! I brought it home from class and said, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I showed Kevin the cake and he said, " oh, thank you! Except I am only 24." On the cake I had put 25. I was so embarrassed. So we practically celebrated this birthday last year.


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your Friday Fives. I'm glad that you had fun at Yoga and I hope that you have a great time for Kevin's birthday. Love you!

    ReplyDelete