Saturday, December 17, 2011

One Week Left!

I do not know if anyone knows how I have been living my life for the past four months, but it hasn't been my favorite. Kevin is a Professional Truck Driver. It really has been a blessing in our lives that he can make enough money for our needs, but Kevin is gone most of the week. For example, this week I have seen Kevin for two hours (see dinner in last post) and that is all for the whole week. Some weeks are better than others, but this has lasted for FOUR months! That is so long! But as of today, it is the official 1 week countdown for when Kevin will not be working as a truck driver all week. He still will work a little, but not as much. I am so happy to actually have a semi normal life! Wahoo! This is just a post to post my excitement about how amazing the next couple of months are going to be. Living in the same house most of the week. I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. What a great picture of Kevin. I love it - but I love EVEN MORE that there is only one week left of him being gone from you ALL the time.

    Hooray! Countdown is on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanny, You are so good to leave comments. And thanks for not leaving rude comments about how bad my writing skills and grammar are! You are the best sister ever! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaaat? I had no idea that your husband was a truck driver. So you guys are probably apart a lot huh? That's so rough! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete