Friday, December 2, 2011

The first of many.....hopefully!

Hello everyone who is reading this...I guess I could narrow that. Hello Shantel. So you wanted me to make this blog so here it is. I don't know how to put in pictures, or how to actually do anything. But this post is for you! So life is pretty uneventful. I am working at Shopko right now. It is pretty great. I just fold clothes all day. Doesn't that sound exciting? Everyone I work with is really nice. The only bad part is that I work with a lot of people who attend high school, which is not bad, but everyone thinks I am in high school. The first couple of days everyone thought I was 17. Ha ha...I am not 17. But the worst part is they think I am 17, and married. It is kinda funny.

Yesterday I went up to Rexburg to fill out papers for my internship. But it turns out I didn't have to. But I was up there...So I stopped by and visited Wesley Porter, and Crishelle, and some people from school. I also went to Zumba. Have you ever done a Zumba class before? It is SO fun! It is just like dancing...but it is great because Kevin doesn't really love to dance, so now I can just dance and work out by myself! It is such an amazing work out! I think I almost died...that might have been because I have been eating candy (thank you Wal-mart for 50% off Halloween candy) and have not been exercising for about 7 months

If you have never done a Zumba class before I highly recommend it! Also, if you don't have any candy in your house, I recommend you come to mine because I have a lot. And I would love to see you! I hope this satisfies you. I hope that I get to see you soon. And I will try to be better at blogging. I promise! I love you! And if anyone else ever reads this..I am sure I love you too! (I don't want to leave anyone out!) Until we meet again! BYE!

3 comments:

  1. Jenna! I love it! You are so cute. I am SO SO SO excited for you to have a blog. Over Christmas I will teach you how to attach pictures and things. It will be awesome. But for now - I am satisfied. See... because without this I would have never heard about your random trip to Rexburg and hanging out and doing Zumba. *sigh* I love to read about your life. I have heard of Zumba and wanted to try it - but I never have. I just don't really have any friends and feel like I would need a friend to go with me - at least for the first time. I don't know. Maybe i'll just cowboy up and do it.

    I love you Jenna! Thank you for taking the time to make a blog and post for me. You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, You are so sweet! How did you even find this! You are amazing! Wow! :)

    ReplyDelete