Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Time!

Right now I am sitting watching Elf (in my opinion one of the best Christmas movies out there) and I am just feeling the Christmas Season. We have not really decorated this year, mostly because I feel like it is pointless to decorate when Kevin is hardly home, and when no one else comes to our apartment. So I would be the only one enjoying the decorations. I feel a little bit bad because Christmas is Kevin's FAVORITE holiday! He just loves it so much! He wanted a Christmas Tree that was real, huge, and beautifully decorated! (Like so)



But since Kevin is gone most of the time, and we are moving right after Christmas, we decided not to get a Christmas Tree. I think Kevin was so sad inside because of his love for Christmas. So while he was out on one of his trips I decided to make a Christmas Tree. It turned out interesting...well I think so. This is our first Christmas Tree together.


Yes, it is pathetic. But it fits in our little living room. And it kind of brings some Christmas Cheer to our little apartment. I turned a little green table cloth and brown paper into a Christmas Tree. It is nothing big, but we love it. We even have some little presents under the tree. I have never been so excited for Christmas as I am this year. I don't know if it is just because it will be our first Christmas, or if it is because I am excited to go home and be with my family. But whatever it is I am so glad that I am excited for Christmas this year. I have loved the Christmas songs, and lights, and Food! I hope everyone is as excited for Christmas as I am this year! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Christmas! Jenna - I was so excited to see a new post from you. I can't wait to see you. Also - I love your Christmas tree! It is so festive and I LOVE it. Our Christmas tree doesnt' ever have any presents underneath of it yet. We are pretty much losers.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete