Sunday, June 23, 2019

Silly Camille

Here is the sweetest story about Camille that I just don't want to forget. We are starting our Family Economy Charts tomorrow so Camille can start earning some money for chores. So we talked about what we have to do in the morning to be able to mark off our morning chores block, then I put the kids to sleep. About a half hour later I hear the baby monitor making some noise. It sounds as though someone is touching the baby monitor. So I go upstairs and open the kids bedroom to see what is going on. Sadie and Jason are sound asleep, and Camille has climbed off her bed and was straightening the books back onto the bookshelf where the baby monitor is. She had already made her bed, said her prayers, and was starting to clean the room so that she could mark off her morning charts. As she was explaining all of this to me she said, "I made my bed, said my prayer, but I thought that I would wait to get dressed until tomorrow so I didn't have to sleep in my clothes." It was so sweet. She was so excited to do her chores that she started the night before. I tucked her back in and told her we will do all the chores tomorrow. I love this little girl and the sweet spirit she brings into my life. Why wait to do something tomorrow that you can do today? Love ya Camille!

No comments:

Post a Comment