Monday, May 12, 2014

Songs for Camille

I just want to record some of these songs. As a new parent, I find myself singing weird little rhymes to Camille all the time. The first one I sing is at bath time.

We love bath time yes we do,
We love bath time, How about you?
Bath time is the very best,
It makes us clean when we are a mess.


Wonderful right? Ha ha. I don't know any of the other real bath songs out there, maybe a line or two, so I had to make up my own. The other song is just one I randomly sing during the day when things get a little quiet.

My little Camille is so very cute,
I like when you smile, but not when you toot.


I love my little girl so much. Even though I am slightly weirder than I was before, we have so much fun so it is okay.

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable :) and definitely shows your personality! You are such a great mom :)

    ReplyDelete