Friday, May 16, 2014

Camille- 16 months

AHHH.....I am falling behind. If I don't write this now then I won't get to it until Camille is 17 months. Camille is learning a ton. Like, can copy pretty much anything I say or do. She is no longer my baby, she is my toddler. She just chatters away and is so so active. She loves to be outside, which is really unfortunate recently because it has been raining every day for the last two weeks practically.

A couple really cute things that Camille is saying "Hokey Pokey". It is just so cute. We love the hokey pokey! She says too much to keep track of now, but we also love to hear her say, "Blanket, chair, shirt, socks, pants, bear, book, and love you."

Camille will pretty much put anything on her head and call it a hat. Her blanket, a fork, a wipe, a teddy bear, just give her anything and it can be turned into a hat.

Camille is a professional block stacker. She can get at least 6-8 blocks stacked. She loves building towers, and knocking them over. She knocks it over and says, "oh no", like -how in the world did that happen I was just sitting here minding my own business then it fell over- then she stacks them back up and does it all over again.

Camille loves animals. When we take walks she loves looking at the dogs and cats around the neighborhood. When we go to the zoo, she loves the animals there too. She loves books with animals in them, and toy animals. She will say, "Animal?" all day long. She just loves animals.

We love you Camille. You are growing up right before our eyes. I can hardly believe it. My little baby is now an independent, toddler!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment