Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Camille: 3 Months

I cannot believe that Cammile is already 3 months old, and yet it feels like she was always a part of our family. I have not been the best blogger, but I want to do at least a couple updates as Camille grows and gets older.

At Camille's 2 month appointment, she was almost 12 pounds and she was 24 inches long! Now that it has been another whole month, I expect that is more, but I haven't really checked. According to the book that I am reading, Camille is doing most things that she is supposed to at her age. She is smiling so much more than she used to, and is mostly content during the day.

When Camille was first born (and for several weeks after that) she absolutely hated bath time. I would put her in and she would scream bloody murder while I rushed to wash her and get her out of there. In just the last couple of weeks she has started to actually enjoy the bath I think. She will sit and kick her legs around and splash the water. It has made the night time so much more enjoyable.


Camille also is being more tolerant to being on her tummy. She used to hate tummy time. The second I would flip her over she would just scream, but now she will sit there and sometimes even talk to you for a while. She doesn't stay on her tummy for too long because she props her head and chest up so high and she starts to get tired. Also, she can roll over from her tummy to her back!! It is so fun to watch her roll over. Sometimes it startles her and she will start to cry, but that is happening less often.
This picture is blurry, but I think it is so funny. She is trying to eat the little tag!
Camille has found her hands and still loves to look at them and explore with them. It has been so fun to watch her learn how to work her body a little better and to watch her grow and learn. She loves to wiggle. She is starting to try to roll from her back to her front, but it results in her just turning around in circles. When I set Camille down she was on the mat and her head was facing the tab at the top. She turned all the way around! She is just a little wiggler.

I just love this little girl so much! I just want to constantly shower her in kisses and loves. She is just amazing and I cannot wait to see what life has in store for this sweet little girl.

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute, and I just know that you are such a great mom. I love her little polka dot dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I still can't believe that you are a Mom! You are such a babe and Camille is beautiful! I hope I can see her sometime! :)
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete