Sunday, April 13, 2014

Harry Potter

The last couple of months Kevin and I have been on a Harry Potter kick. I decided that I was going to read the series again, and I convinced Kevin that he should listen to it while he is driving truck. After we finish a book, we then watch the movie. It has been so much fun, except I pretty much hate all of the movies. I think I will like them more when I haven't just finished the book. They leave so much out! Anyway, we were at Target last night and we were walking to check out, and all the Harry Potter movies we on sale for $4.50! What a steal! I convinced Kevin to let us buy them, since really we would be saving so much money! So now I have the all of the Harry Potter movies, which I feel great about. As we were checking out, the cashier started talking to us about Harry Potter. After we had been rung up and paid, we continued to talk to him for at least 3 more minutes about Harry Potter. We talked about how you can get Butterbeer at Starbucks, and why Peeves is not in any of the movies. As we were leaving, Kevin and I looked at each other and started laughing because we just talked to a stranger for 5 minutes about Harry Potter. We can now classify ourselves as out of the closet nerds on Harry Potter! We love it and it has been so fun to read the same book and get to talk about them! We Love Harry Potter!

1 comment:

  1. I love harry potter too! I just listened to all the books again and I was so sad it was over! I just finished playing lego harry potter too on the playstation. You guys are to cute!

    ReplyDelete