Friday, February 27, 2015

The Little Things

Sometimes we just need to get out of the house. I love to walk, but it has been too cold outside to go on a walk with Camille. So we often go to Target or Walmart or the Mall. We went to the mall the other day and just strolled through the stores. I love window shopping. Lucky for Kevin I am not an impulse buyer. I hardly ever buy anything. But I love to look at things. While we were walking around, we saw the little kiddie rides. I thought Camille might like a ride, and I had a dollar so why not right? 


I hope to be able to do fun little things like this every once in a while, because we don't always get to do fun things. Camille chose to ride the little bus ride. She was really liking it, and then I started the ride and she was really concerned. Once the ride was going for a minute she really started to enjoy it. She was pushing the buttons and holding the steering wheel. It was so cute. I just love Camille so much. 

1 comment:

  1. So cute! She's super sweet Jen. I'm glad you like to do little things like this sometimes.

    ReplyDelete