Saturday, February 7, 2015

My sick baby

Camille got sick for the first time in her life. I really feel blessed that it was after a year. I have a friend right now and her son has RSV right now and he is just a newborn. For Camille being born in January, we really missed a lot of sickness. I feel very grateful for that.

It is unfortunate that she got sick though. Two nights ago we woke up every hour during the night. She was so sick. When she woke up we went immediately and got some medicine. She had a fever, runny nose, and cough.

She is feeling better now, but we have been doing a lot of snuggling. I have secretly liked it. She fell asleep on my chest for 5 hours today. It was sweet. I miss when she would snuggle for so long. I have been very sad that she hasn't slept well at night and hasn't been feeling well, but I sure do love the extra snuggles.

Camille I love you. And I know I won't always be perfect, and probably not very cool, but I will always love you and always take care of you the best that I can.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sick babies are so sad. I hope she gets feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby Camille! I'm so sorry that she was sick. Sick babies are no fun. We love Camille and hope she is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete