Thursday, February 5, 2015

Swimming

We went swimming this week with some friends from the ward. They own the neighborhood pool, and invited us to go with them. They are so awesome. They brought pizza and it was a real party. They have two little girls. One that is almost 3, and one that is 9 months old. These two little girls love the water. Tessa (9 months) was seriously just crawling to the water. She crawled in a couple of times. She just loves the water. Blakely (3 years) was so cute. She was just jumping in the water everywhere.

Camille wasn't quite sure about the water. She was cold in the pool water. Once we moved to the hot tub, she just loved it. She started splashing and moving once she was warm. She looked so cute though. It was a bunch of fun to get to know the Hansen's better and to go swimming. It was probably one of the most fun nights I have had in a while. I love swimming. I hope Camille loves it as much as I do someday.





2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are so cute! I love her bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so darling! I want to go swimming so badly now. With her. And you. Let's make it happen, yeah?

    ReplyDelete