Sunday, November 16, 2014

Camille- 10 months

Wow, I feel like I just wrote one of these. Camille is growing too fast. She really is the sweetest thing. She will melt anyone's heart that she meets. She is just a busy busy baby. The biggest change from last month is that she is totally walking now. Sometimes she will fall down and crawl for a minute, but she is walking way more than she is crawling.  It is the cutest walk. It is like she is keeping her legs straight and waddling. It is really cute.

She has been so happy recently. It has been so fun for me. When she wakes up in the morning, I will walk into her room and she laughs and gets so excited. It makes me so happy. 

Camille is sleeping through the night. She sometimes wakes up at 6, and I make her lay in bed until at least 6:45. I wonder if I just need to keep her up later or something. We don't feed at 10 PM anymore, and that is when she started waking up earlier. She used to sleep until 7 or 7:30. Oh well, it is just really nice to get a full night sleep. I love it. Kevin and I eventually want to have another baby, but I am still remembering the first couple months too well to jump into that. I love my sleep.

Camille can wave hello and goodbye. It has been really fun. It is almost like reflex. I will say hello, and she automatically waves. That happens probably 80% of the time. It is really cute when she waves. When she is really really excited she will wave both hands like crazy. It just melts my heart. 

It is really nice because she is content most of the time. We went to Texas Roadhouse last night, and she was just happy to eat bread and talk with us and hang out. Last time we went to Texas Roadhouse she screamed the whole time, and I had to go out and not eat while kevin and his family was eating. It was so lame. So we were so happy that she was happy. She is the best.

Camille started sticking her tongue out. It was so funny. One day she just started sticking it out, but it didn't come out straight. It came out the side of her mouth. It was so so cute. When I would stick my tongue out, she would have to think really hard. it was like she was telling her brain to stick her tongue out, then it would slowly come out. It is so cute.

She also has started scrunching her nose and blowing air through it. It is the most adorable thing ever. Kevin and I love it when she does it.

We really love her so much. She bring so much joy to our lives. We love you Camille! 

2 comments:

  1. She is such an adorable sweetheart. I hope she brings you as much joy and you brought your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I can't wait to see her and you at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete