Sunday, April 24, 2022

Try, Try, Try It Again.

 I haven't blogged for a long time. Years. I think I started the last post about the same way. But, here I am trying again. I might try it a little differently. I think I am going to try a weekly blog, instead of a blog on specific events. By the end of the year we should have 52 blog posts. Maybe I will blog on special things for themselves. But I am going to try to sit down on Sunday and write a blog post. We will see how that turns out. 

This week we had a slower week. On Monday I started training for a 10K run this summer. Kevin is going to run with me. I am a slow runner so Kevin is doing the race with me but we will not be running together. I ran 2 miles one day this week, and 1.5 miles another day this week. I hope I can work myself up to 6 miles by July 9th. 

Tuesday Jason had his KEEP (Kindergarten Entrance and Exit Exam). He did it over zoom and did a really great job. He is really great at Math, and I think he is at least average on his Language Arts skills. I am proud of him and all the hard work he has put in this year.

This week Jason also finished his Math Curriculum!! Party!! I am so proud of the hard work he has put into it. He really enjoyed math this year. We are getting so close to summer. I can't wait for it to be summer!  

I am trying to finish painting the cabinets in our Master Bathroom. I finished one side, and ran out of paint on the other side. Kevin went and got more for me. So next week I will hopefully have an updated picture of the cabinet doors hooked on. I am ready for this project to be done and to have a master bathroom again. 



It was kind of a dreary week outside, so the kids spent a lot of time playing indoors this week. They built their robot "coconut" out of magnet blocks. He lives in Hawaii and comes to visit sometimes. I love seeing the creative things the kids make. 


Here are a few more pictures that I took this week that I am loving. I truly love my family and I am so grateful for the life I get to live here on earth. 

Sadie and Molly taking a bath together. Molly really loves splashing!
Molly's Hair give my soul life! Sorry Molly for the awesome hair genes!
Movie Night in the Haderlie Home, and the best seat in the house is on top of Dad. 



No comments:

Post a Comment