Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New Years Eve 2019

This year for New Years Eve I wanted to have some friends over and play games...only until 7 though because I am totally not a late night person, and I have small kids....and my friends have small kids. So I invited some people over. I thought that Kevin was going to be home, but it ended up that he wasn't going to be able to be home. But I had already invited several people over. Well, it ended up that most all of the husbands couldn't make it. So our neighbor Tim came and ate dinner, then went home (just down the street) and watched a game while the ladies had a ladies night and played a game while the kids played. some of the kids were crazy, and probably won't be invited over for another large group gathering but it was fun to get to know them. And again...my picture taking skills are lacking. Maybe that is one of my goals for this year. Take better pictures! Happy New Year Everyone! 




No comments:

Post a Comment