Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Jason's Birthday

Jason turned 4!!! I still can hardly believe it. I still think of him as my little 2 year old, even though I almost have another 2 year old! Jason, I love you so much! Wow, What a sweet and precious boy you are. For your birthday we really celebrated pretty hard this year, and tuckered you out by the end of the night.
                               
While Camille was in school we served the elderly by taking meals to them (Meals on Wheels). You are always such a good sport to come ride in the car for a couple hours. After we finished we headed to the Children's Museum to meet up with your friend Ronin. We had lunch at Chick-fil-a and then went to the Children's Museum. You had so much fun with Ronin, and it was fun to spend a little quality time with you.




After the Children's Museum we went and picked Camille up from school. We opened presents and let you guys play with the gifts you got.

For Dinner we went to Pizza Ranch. We all ate some delicious pizza and macaroni and Cheese, then went to the arcade they have. It was SO fun! I loved playing arcade games with you! Seeing your eyes light up....it was such a fun night.

We didn't end up eating the birthday cake on your birthday, we waited for the next day because it was so late and we had just eaten Ice Cream at Pizza Ranch. But it was such a fun Celebration. I love you sweet boy, more than you will ever know! You are so good and fun and have a little twinkle of mischief in your eye that I love. I can't wait to see what the next year has to hold for you! Happy Birthday!

This was supposed to be a PJ Mask cake, and it didn't turn out too well. None of the kids liked the taste of fondant, and it was kind of Ugly...but Jason, I tried! I promise! And you were pretty happy with it...you loved helping make it! 



























No comments:

Post a Comment