Friday, January 16, 2015

I have a 1 year old

I have a 1 year old. A little active amazing girl. She is really great. Looking back on this year she has learned so much. I mean, even in this last month she learned how to climb up on the kitchen chairs, which is really terrible. Now she is falling off of them all the time. Anyway, I don't even know where to begin telling you about Camille this month. I feel like she is just a little toddler, except she can't talk yet, and she can't eat hard foods. Other than that she just does her thing. She is constantly running around the house exploring things. She loves to put things on her head. Today she was wearing the Frisbee as a hat. It was so adorable.

Camille is really starting to figure things out. It is amazing how much she has learned even in this last month. I can say "find..." and say pretty much anything, and she can find it. It is pretty much the only way I can get her to eat. I say, "Can you find the bread?" and she picks one up, shows it to me, then eats it and says "num, num. num". Then I say, "Can you find the cheese?" then she picks one up and shows me then eats it. It is really cute.

She has been so cute. She started trying to dance. When some music come on she gets really ridged, makes her hands into fists, and bounces her arms up and down. It is so funny to watch. I am glad that she likes music though, because I think that music is very important.

She has learned the song "If you are happy and you know it". I can start singing it and she will clap her hands. That is the only action she knows. She also will say ma ma, and da da, when I put them in place of where she should clap her hands.

We finally bought Camille a crib and she was a champ. The first nap that she took in it, she cried and cried. But that night and ever after she has slept really well in it. The biggest problem that we face with the crib is that her pacifiers fall out of it.

I feel really stumped at what to write. I feel like she hasn't changed that much, but at the same time I feel like she is almost a different person. She seems so much older, but isn't really doing too much different.

She is just perfect. I just love to hang out with her all day long. She is so fun to play with. I love you Camille. I hope you always remember how much your parents love you! Happy 1 year!


1 comment: