Saturday, August 16, 2014

Camille 7 Months

This has been my favorite month so far. I think I will be saying that every month from now on. She is the sweetest girl. I seriously just love her so much. She has been learning so much. It has been so much fun for me to watch. She is a moving girl for sure by now. She just started crawling on her hands and knees. She doesn't do it all the time, but she has started to figure it out.

She is pulling herself up on everything. She will stand up by the couch, on her toys, in her bath tub. It is getting kind of exhausting. She is always wanting to stand up, but gets tired, but doesn't want to sit down. She is really sweet though. Since she likes to stand up so much, she is always pulling on anything to get to the standing position. She will pull on my pants to stand up, but Kevin is not so lucky. When he is wearing shorts, she will pull on his leg hairs to stand up. It hurts him so bad. It is a good thing he loves her so much.



She is really attracted to cords. I will set her down with some toys, but she always seems to find a cell phone charger or the fan cord or the laptop cords. She loves to chew on them. I am concerned she is going to get electrocuted. Can you get electrocuted chewing on the end of a cord? I am not sure, but it hasn't happened yet, so that makes me happy.


She is starting to babble so much. It is so cute. My favorite thing is to listen to her talking to herself. I love to wake up hearing her talk to herself. She is just figuring out her voice. Her new favorite thing to do is buzz her lips. She is practically always buzzing her lips. It is so sweet, and drool-y, but sweet.

Camille still loves to jump. She would jump all day and night. It is cute, plus my arms are getting so buff. I even have a muscle line! Yay me.

Camille is really smart and silly. She knows how to put her pacifier in by herself, but sometimes she likes to chew on it when it is in the wrong way. I think it is just so precious. She loves to put things in her mouth and carry them around. It is really precious.


I am so grateful for this sweet girl. I love her so much. I might be so tired at the end of the day, but once she goes to bed I just look at pictures of her. She is my world.



2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable. I wish that we all lived closer together so that they could play. I love to see pictures of all the fun things that she is accomplishing now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness she looks so much like you I can't ever get over how adorable she is!

    ReplyDelete