Monday, June 16, 2014

5 Months

I am so sad, I just had this whole post finished, but I have left it up too long, and I just lost it all because it would refresh. I am going to forget some of the cute things Camille does.

Well this month Camille has been awesome. The day she turned 5 months old she slept through the whole night. It hasn't happened since, and I don't expect it to happen all the time but it was awesome. She usually just wakes up once during the night. It has been so nice to get some sleep.

Camille loves the color purple. She loves to play with her diaper box that is purple, and her wipes case that is purple,and just anything that is purple. It really attracts her for some reason. I placed in front of her, the purple wipes case and her cute pink dog, and she kept just playing with the wipes.

She has found her toes recently. It is so cute! She has started sucking on them trying to figure out what they are. She is just the most darling girl.

Camille has learned how to roll over any way she wants and starting to scoot. I will put her to bed lying on her back, and when I come to get her, I never know how I will find her. She rolls onto her tummy and turns sideways. She is just too cute.

She went down a slide for the first time this last month. Shantel said that she had wider eyes than usual. I think she enjoyed it as much as any 5 month old can.


We went swimming with Shannon and Collen's Family at Rigby Lake. It was a lot of fun. Camille didn't love the water. I think it was because it was really cold, but she looked too cute in her swimming suit not to have a good day.

I just love being this girls mom. She is so cute and so sweet. I cannot wait to see what next month holds for us. Maybe even some crawling!


No comments:

Post a Comment