Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Maiden Voyage

For the past year and a half Kevin has been working on a plan. He has spreadsheet after spreadsheet and a 40 page business plan. We finally bought a truck. We are starting a small trucking company. After many months of signing papers and getting loans and getting registered, we have our truck. It looks similar to this truck (all Doug Andrus trucks look the same). I was going to take a picture last night, but I couldn't find our camera. 



Last night we took it out and did a load down to Utah. It was so awesome. We celebrated with Subway on the way down, and me sleeping on the way back. Lets be honest though, me sleeping in the truck is not something unusual.

Kevin Driving on our first trip
This is a new exciting little chapter in our life. We are excited to start this business and see how it works out. 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Love it. I'm so excited for you guys. And so excited that you are a blogger now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's awesome Jenna! I'm super impressed right now. When the heck did we grow up like this?? Haha! If you guys ever find yourselves in Cheyenne, be sure to stop by! We'll make sure to feed ya something tasty. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shantel for helping me figure out how to work this thing! Sarah, I don't know when we grew up, but I kinda like the adventure! Kevin drives through Cheyenne every once in a while. I will have to go on a trip with him sometimes and stop by and see you. (especially now that you have a sweet little baby!) congrats!

    ReplyDelete