Saturday, July 6, 2013

Jenna's Birthday



I have the most amazing family.


For my birthday they traveled from Utah all the way up to Idaho Falls to celebrate with Kevin and I. My little niece came and traveled all the way from Lehi. She did awesome for being only 1. They got here later in the afternoon and so we went out to dinner. I chose to go to Big Juds. This restaurant is out in the middle of nowhere, and it is delicious. 



We got two of their HUGE hamburgers to split. They were as big as my little niece.

At Big Juds you can get two hamburgers that are bigger than this one if you can believe it.

Between the 6 of us, we ate both of these hamburgers. It was so fun. Lydia wanted a big bouncy ball out of the quarter machine. It is so hard to not give her everything that she wants. She is just the cutest little girl ever. 


Here are some more pictures of us enjoying our delicious meal. 






After dinner we drove back to our apartment and ate some cake. For the last 10 years of my life at least, I have always had a cheesecake for my birthday. This year was no exception. 

Kevin got me those awesome birthday candles 
I am so grateful to have such a wonderful family that cares so much about me to travel all the way up here. It was a wonderful birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment