Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Update!

Oh goodness! It has been a long time. I do not take pictures, which then gives me no motivation for blogging because I have nothing to show you. So instead of show and tell, I guess I will just do tell. Two weeks ago Kevin and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary! Can you believe it? I sure can't. Those six months went so fast. We decided to spend the whole day together and do whatever we want and not worry about money or dishes or cleaning the house or anything. Just a day to relax with each other. We slept in. I love sleeping in. Even if I wake up at 8, i love to lay in bed until 9 or 10. We went out to lunch at some rinky dink burger place. The grilled cheese sandwiches cost 5 dollars! We almost left. But the waitress was so nice and we thought we would support them, because I don't think they were getting a ton of business. Then we went ROCK CLIMBING! Just the fake kind, but it was still a blast. Kevin was so nervous when he found out that I was the only thing holding him up if he fell. Needless to say, he made sure he didn't fall. It was so fun, and it was such a nice day. We finished with going out to dinner, then home for a movie.

There is so much to say (because I haven't written about Christmas, my brother going on a mission, my new job, Zumba, or anything else that has happened) But lets just say this, I love everything that I just said in the previous sentence and it was a blast. I love being with family. I love and support my little brother for serving a mission in New Jersey. I love my job/internship taking x-rays. I love going to Zumba on Tuesday and Thursday nights. I love Kevin.

1 comment:

  1. Jenna! I love this post! I love you!

    I'm so glad that you guys had a great weekend and were able to celebrate your 6-month anniversary. Call me sometime when you get a minute. I think you are the best!

    ReplyDelete