Friday, March 27, 2020

We are Losing our Minds......or at least some hair.

We have been going a little stir crazy over here. Kevin came home from working one day and he said, "I think that I need a change in my style." I thought he was talking about his hair style, not clothing style. So I said, "well, you have always wanted to shave your head. Now would be a good time to do it because we aren't going to church and we are not seeing ANYONE." He laughed for one minute, then rashly said, "I am going to go shave my head." He went in the bathroom and cut all of his hair off. After he was finished he was surprised and kept blaming me for his rash decision. He has had it cut short for the last while now and actually likes it quite a bit. Kevin is my favorite person. Here are some great pictures for posterity sake.







No comments:

Post a Comment