Thursday, January 16, 2020

Camille's 6th Birthday!

When did my little girl get so big? It feels like yesterday that she was sitting on my lap telling me stories and squishing bread between her tummy and the side table to flatten it before eating it. 

Now she is 6 years old and telling me about coding sequence and reading books all the time. She loves creating still, but I am starting to see it more in things she wants to invent and build instead of just creating random things with no rhyme or reason. 

She is doing so well at school. She loves it so much. She loves to read, and she loves her teacher, and math class. She loves it all. Right now she wants to be be a kindergarten teacher during the day, and then during the summer she wants to be a helicopter pilot. 

For her birthday this year she wanted to have a party on Saturday with some of her friends. So on her birthday she went to school, then she came home and we opened presents and played with them. She got some legos, paint by sticker books, pompom creating kit, a joke book, a fairy garden kit, and a couple more things. She loves them all. Then we went and got some Panda Express for dinner. 

On Saturday we had Cason, Ronin, Isabella, and Faith over for a little party. They painted some pictures, decorated cupcakes, and hit a pinata. It was a pretty low key birthday party, but I think that Camille enjoyed it enough. Most of the time I am an over the top party planner, but this year I just needed to be a little laid back and let the kids just have fun. 

Camille, I love you so much. You are the one who made me a mom first and I will always love the years we spent just us together. You are the best daughter, sister, and friend. I look forward to seeing you grow up and what you will do in the world. You amaze me with your kindness and thoughtfulness. I hope someday to be as kind as you. Love you forever!

                  



              
              



              

                 













No comments:

Post a Comment