Saturday, November 30, 2019

November 2019

It has been a while since I have done a little update on each of us, instead of just what we have done. As much as I love reading what we have been doing, I think I just want to make sure and write these posts so I can remember these cutest kids.


Camille: Camille is loving school. So much! She is doing great. We just went to Parent Teacher Conferences and Ms. Trimble only had good things to say about her. She is the kindest and sweetest girl. Always helping her friends. Although, I already knew that about her. She is also exceeding in academics, which I also knew she would. She is so smart. In the starting assessment test she pretty much blew it out of the water.

The other day it snowed and Camille woke up and looked outside and said, "Mom! It snew!" instead of saying it snowed, she conjucated it the same way you would the word 'Know" into 'Knew'. Snow to snew. It was so cute to me.
 
Jason: Jason has been following me around ever since Camille went to Kindergarten. His new saying is, "Mom, where you go, I go." Which is so sweet, but make my eye twitch a little because he won't just stay downstairs and play. I am looking forward for when Sadie gets a little older and they can play together. 

He is the funniest little boy. And he thinks he is so funny! He is constantly telling jokes, but they aren't really jokes, he is just making things up. He thinks he is so funny. This is the "joke" he is telling most often. 

J: Knock Knock
M: Whose there?
J: PJ Masks
M: PJ Masks who?
J: Why did the PJ Masks fix their vehicles?
M: I don't know why?
J: because they were broken. HA HAHA HA HAH A

It doesn't even make sense, but he says it all the time. I just go with the flow with that one! 


Sadie: Sadie loves sitting on the counter. It is her favorite place to be. Especially if the water is running. She is contantly getting wet because she loves the water. She also loves to pull all of the stirring spoons out and put them all over the place.

She has started to say mama without yelling at me, and can say Dada. Hopefully shortly she should be talking soon. 

We have been doing some Just Dance off of Youtube, and Sadie is loving it. We started doing it for Camille, but Sadie started doing it and it is so cute!!! 

                            

                                            








No comments:

Post a Comment