Thursday, December 20, 2018

Jason's Birthday

AHHHH!!! My little Jason is three years old! How did the past three years go so fast? Jason, I love having you in my life. Every single day you bring a smile to my face!

For Jason's birthday this year we celebrated by going to the Tree House Museum. It was the perfect place for Jason. We got in there and in one of the celebration rooms they were giving out free cookies. I asked Jason if he wanted a cookie and he said, "no." I was shocked! Jason is all about the food. But he was so excited to play at the museum that he didn't even want to stop for a cookie.























Jason really loved the fire truck, restaurant, and the forest areas. One of the sweetest things that happened at the museum was in the restaurant. Camille was sitting in a customer seat and Jason was behind the counter taking orders. Camille ordered a sandwich and then rattled off ten other things. Jason focused on making Camille a sandwich. He looked for all the food he needed. Bread and meat and cheese. I think the meat was a hamburger and the cheese might have been a slice of bologna, but he worked so hard to put it together to give to Camille. It just melted my heart.






















The kids never would have been done at the museum, but it was after noon and it was lunch time and Sadie needed a nap. So we left the museum and went to pick up Kevin to go to lunch. There was a McDonalds not far from Kevin's work so we popped over there. WE ordered some lunch and while it was getting ready the kids played on the playplace. They loved it. It has a little section where you could jump on some "instruments" and they loved that. They tried to recruit all the other kids who were playing to be a part of their band.

After lunch we went home and made some cupcakes for after dinner. After we made the cupcakes I put on some Paw Patrol (one of Jason's favorite shows) for the kids to watch and I went and rested for while Sadie was sleeping. I was so tired!

For dinner my parents came over and we had some of Jason's favorite foods. Hot dogs and chips. Jason would eat either of those for days! Then we opened presents. Our Jason is so sweet. He was opening a present that was wrapped in bubble wrap and he didn't know that he was supposed to unwrap the bubble wrap and he said, "Oh, I love it!" and then went for the next present. He was so grateful just to get a ball of bubble wrap. He is so sweet. That same type of thing happened several times. He is just grateful for anything he got.






















We love you Jason. You are the sweetest thing to me. I love you so much and I can't wait to see where life takes you! Happy Birthday little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment