Sunday, March 22, 2015

3,2,1...Blast off

This last weekend we moved Kevin's parents. Friday we went to Paul and packed and cleaned and moved pretty much everything. It surprisingly went really smoothly. Even though it was just Shannon and I inside the house cleaning and packing with two little babies, and only Kevin and Michael outside moving all the farm equipment and packing the things into the trailer. Kevin and Michael were champs. They were so strong and worked so hard.

It was fun to see some of Kevin's things from growing up. Kevin is so awesome. He used to BMX a bunch and we found all these fun trophies that he won.


On Saturday we woke up and went to Rigby to unload. We had several more hands, but it still went really well. After spending the day unpacking, Kevin said that we should go to blast off in Idaho Falls because you can go see some new baby bear cubs. Of course I was all over that. So we headed back to Idaho Falls. We got there and paid to go in. We have never been inside of blastoff and it was awesome. When Camille gets older we will defiantly be going there. It is this huge playground with balls and obstacles and all sorts of fun.

Anyway, we were able to see the little bear cubs. It was $20 to be able to touch them, so we didn't get to pet them, but I just wanted to cuddle up with these little bears. I never thought that I would want to cuddle with a bear, but I really did.
See the bear under the chair! I still just want to give it a big hug! 



After we decided to try a couple tacos from the taco bus. It was such a fun little adventure. I love these little things we get to do every once in a while. I love my little family.

1 comment:

  1. This is so much fun! I think that we are really similar sometimes, in that occasionally we like to go and do something fun and different. Those bear cubs were so cute. I'm glad you had a good adventure with your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete